whitewolfsonicprincess' 2nd single Child of the Revolution
Tuesday, July 07, 2026
Caught...
Folk #1: Sure. I am caught. Like a bug (call me Kafka). In a spider's web. Suspended between the world I'd like to live in, and the one I do live in. Whiplashed between Hope & Reality. Every day I have to make the choice to not be overcome, overwhelmed, blinded by either one. Holding both concepts, ideas & visions in my mind at all times. Totally present, alive, aware, awake, while simultaneously being entangled in the silky tendrils of the spidery web. Sure. I am a prisoner, and a Free Being. Free to serve & to live life to the fullest. I reside in the web, and can envision a world without webs. Clear-eyed. Present. Lost & found in the moment to moment.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(241)
-
▼
July
(30)
- The Daughter has the Father's Number...
- Addictions Good & Bad...
- Environmental Dystopia...
- Many Minds...
- Chip on My Shoulder...
- Diseases of the MInd...
- Radically Sincere...
- The Days of Reckoning Looming on the Horizon...
- Turns Out Some Things Can Be Un-Fucked. But Not Ev...
- Embracing the Arbitrary Nature of Existence...
- World Gone Wrong...
- Failure, Success, Madness...
- Revenge of the Stupids Tour...
- We Have Cooked Our Own Goose...
- Man-Made Climate Catastrophe...
- Lessons in Summer 2026...
- Crimes Against Us All...
- An Expanding Day...
- Doing Good, Being Good...
- Monster for a Day...
- Ping-Pong Ball & Yo-Yo...
- Days...
- Better? Nope.
- Caught...
- Lied to & Conned, Every Damn Day...
- Reaching for the Words...
- All His Shadowy Enemies Dancing in His Empty Cavit...
- Snakes on the Loose...
- The Positive Tools of Negativity...
- The Golden Calf President & His Racist-Creep Bootl...
-
▼
July
(30)