Faux Fu

Sunday, July 09, 2023

By Doing You Transform...

One of my favorite lines from the Tarot: "Walk the mystical path on practical feet." Yes, indeed. You want to live with your head in the clouds, you want to fly with the eagles, but really, you are earthbound, and all of your best work is done one step at a time, walking the walk, less talking the talk.

I have always been a bit of a dreamer, but my best dreams are the ones that actually materialize, they emerge out of a concentrated practice. Creative visualization. Deep meditation. Doing the good work, applying myself, spending lots of time playing, practicing, doing the things I love to do as if they are the most important things I can and must do. The magic somehow emerges out of the mundane. By doing you transform yourself and the world. It's surprising, but true.

Everything counts, everything is connected. Paying attention to the details is essential. Observing, taking in the wonder and yes, even the horror of life. The darkness and light and everything in between. It's the practice, the practical that leads to the mystical. A strange alchemy & truth. A code to live by.

Blog Archive