Faux Fu

Saturday, July 08, 2023

Apocalypse on Our Lips?

I don't aspire to be a Weatherman, but I find myself often thinking about the weather. Mainly because I am always in it. And what's going on weather-wise seems very, very influential, to my moods, my outlook, my vision, my hopes, and dreams. Yikes. I don't want to be a prisoner to the weather, but often it feels like I am. A bad weather day you just want to hunker in, a good weather day you just want to be out and about. One wonders about the Climate Catastrophe, what will that do to our hearts and heads? Will we always be walking about with Apocalypse on our Lips?

Yesterday it was glorious here. I mean it was exceedingly pleasant. The day was overly-pleasant in every way. Temps, humidity, cooling breeze, perfect. The sun was out, puffy clouds passing thru, the lake a gorgeous blue, the waves happy and agreeable. Everyone we encountered seemed to be in a good mood. Pleasant, yes, even the Humans were intensely pleasant. We navigated the day in a sunny, happy state of contentment. 

Blog Archive