Faux Fu

Friday, October 28, 2022

Super-Strange...

What are the odds? 

Right now, I am in the middle of reading Wendy Rogers' book about listening to music, and working on records with "The Artist Formerly Known As..."

So that super-strange conversation (see previous post), I had on the street a couple days ago with a long-time acquaintance, about a murderous, ghostly, version of Prince, sort of resonated with me.

Is there some hidden pattern, secret knowledge, strange synchronicity, going down? Is there some connection, some dark meaning, some extra-level of knowledge being revealed to me?

Or is it just an odd coincidence? Prince. He's dead right? He can't really be stalking my friend, right? It's all just a mirage, a blip. I mean, yikes... what's going on?

"Party like it's 1999?"

Blog Archive