Faux Fu

Thursday, October 06, 2022

Everything Clicked...

Yesterday, everything just clicked...

If, basically, we are storm-systems, you know, our personalities resemble hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis;  yesterday, I was a storm-system, let's say a tornado, totally in tune with the world around me. I met the day and we danced.

I attribute some of this in-tune-ness to my "Nasties." What are my "Nasties?" I have a pair of UGG shoes that I sold on EBAY, but were returned by the buyer because he thought that my description of them was misleading and that they were "Nasty!"

They were returned to me, the sale cancelled, I put them in a closet, and forgot about them for a few months. Then, one day, I put them on. Nothing nasty about them, I forgot why I originally wanted to sell them, (I think because they are low-tops and for awhile I was down on low-tops),  they are comfortable, light, snazzy, cool. I do feel sort of like walking on clouds when I wear them. I now affectionately refer to them as my "Nasties," as in, "I'm wearing my Nasties today!"

Funny. The whole day rolled out like a happy dream. Blue sky, calm waters, big, gorgeous trees turning golden in the Autumnal vibe. Stepping lightly!

We finished the day in rehearsal with our band. A glorious session. Everyone alive and bringing it. Every button we pushed was marked, "good," "inspired," "beautiful." Sure, it was a nasty day,  but only in the totally best way possible.

Blog Archive