Can you imagine working for the guy? As someone, somewhere said: "You'd have to be a Liar or a Fool." I suppose most of us would first ask, "How much does it pay?"
Aye there's the rub. So yes, it would sort of be liking working for King Lear, except without the gravitas. And you'd have to really learn how to grovel, praise, boot-lick, ass-kiss.
And everyone this guy comes in contact with seems to get dirtied, or slimed beyond recognition. It's sort of like wrestling a really dirty, noxious pig. You are not going to emerge from it smelling like a rose.
The guy is a toxic windbag. He turns us all into liars and fools just by demanding our attention. But it doesn't seem right to just totally tune him out. A no-win situation for sure.
- ► 2020 (261)
- ► 2019 (364)
- ► 2018 (365)
- He's Tweeting Gibberish Now!
- Cool But Sullied!
- Money + Arrogance + Ignorance + Unlimited Corrupti...
- Who is Basically a Shithead!
- Useful Definitions for Current Events!
- Better. We are Better Than This.
- 2 Stepford-Like Dark Angels of Doom, 1 Noxious, To...
- You Know it's All a Delicate Balance.
- 45 Channels Something...
- Jesus in America Pt. 27
- Maybe We Have a Chance?!
- That's the Best Part!
- It's All Pretty Much a Stupid-Fest!
- Maybe this Karma Thing is Real?
- A tale of an Idiot, told by a mad posse of Methed-...
- How Not to Be President of the USA
- Jesus in America Pt. 26
- King Lear without the Gravitas!
- Destruction of a Man!
- The President of the USA is in Full Meltdown Mode!
- A fat, old, white guy, yelling at his TV set
- "There is grave wrongdoing at the center of the Ru...
- Jesus in America Pt. 25
- Jesus in America Pt. 24
- Jesus in America Pt. 23
- Jesus in America Pt. 22
- Jesus in America Pt. 21
- Jesus in America Pt. 20
- Jesus in America Pt. 19
- Jesus in America Pt. 18
- Jesus in America Pt. 17
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)