We are just a collection of particles and light. Dust. Space dust. Star dust. Reflecting, emitting light. And also we are thinking, feeling beings. How to reconcile the two conceptions of our existence? Maybe there is no reconciliation. Just acceptance. Drop resistance. Resistance is futile.
So some times just a particle. Some times just a being of light. Other times a more holistic being of thinking and feeling. We embody the full dichotomy. From the small, the tiny, the infitesimal to the discrete, the self-contained connected whole. Almost a universe.
We use our minds to jump the shark. Deep into a new evolution, a new revolution. We can understand that we don't understand so much. That's very, very good.
- ► 2019 (339)
- ► 2018 (365)
- ► 2017 (365)
- The Heart of the Matter - Atoms vs. Stories!
- In the Past, Now in the Moment!
- Always a Better Day!
- The "Meg Thing!"
- It Came Down to Meg!
- "We don't want a revolution..."
- A Stark Choice!
- That's It. Life!
- A King for Sure!
- "It's fun being scum, too." - J. Lydon
- Social Media Cesspool!
- I Don't Like the Lying!
- Bernie is Feeling "The Bern!"
- Transgender - Love & Respect!
- Morally Loathsome!
- Be Radical, Be Hopeful!
- When Does the Short-Fingered Vulgarian Cry Uncle?!...
- "Vinyl" - A Black Hole of Nothingness
- Can Watching an Original Netflix Series Make You a...
- Tom Petty R&R Hero!
- Center-Left Bias!
- Not Even Close!
- Lean to the Light!
- Radiohead - Coolest of the Cool!
- Political Junkie-Hood!
- For and Against!
- The Woman Card x 2 = Political Oblivion for the Sh...
- I Will Greatly Miss Barack Hussein Obama!
- What is Aging Like?!
- We Can Understand that We Don't Understand So Much...
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)