Childfree! Who knew we were living like Shakers, Cathars, Skoptsy, and Manichaeans? What does it take to be a childfree couple?
Why would a pair of biological/genetic entities choose to not copy their DNA and pass it on to future generations?
Is it a great act of foresight? Or selfishness? Or pessimism? Don't know. It just worked out that way. Probably a little bit of luck (good or bad is up to you), and blind determination too.
Lots of our friends are childfree too. Many of them are "creators" - artists of all types. Is that a thing, a phenomena? A choice or a circumstance. Fortuitous, or tragic?
Childfree does open space in our lives for other things. We fill that space with other stuff.
- ► 2019 (339)
- ► 2018 (365)
- ► 2017 (365)
- ► 2016 (366)
- Jammer - Destroyer of Strings!
- Live and Die for It!
- Bootstrap Our Own Meaning/Light!
- The Creators!
- What's Gonna Happen Next?!
- Heaven or Hell? Google It!
- Reward the Stunt?!?
- Conflicting Realities!
- The Pope vs. Fossil Fuels
- Jeb! Fool!
- "Sail Away" - The National Anthem!
- Promise and Lies of America!
- "When Stuff Goes Wrong..."
- Joy Division's Works of Art!
- Why Did We Choose Not to Copy Our DNA?
- Sanctuary for "Lost Causes & Hopeless Cases"
- God is His Promoter!
- Everything Interesting is in Collaboration!
- Damn the Diabolical Ideas!
- Living in the State of Dread!
- "Wheel in the Sky Keeps on Turning" - Journey
- Be Prepared for What You Can't Be Prepared For!
- Pinter Distilled!
- Maybe My Last Post About Miley!
- Miley Cyrus Pop Cultural Auteur!
- Youth is Used Up by the Young!
- We are Always in the Age of Wonder
- A Friend and An Enemy!
- Mother of All Modern Conspiracies!
- Polling the Idiocy!
- ▼ September (30)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)