Faux Fu

Monday, October 06, 2014

Beauty Surrounds Us!

Alive. All that we have can be snatched away in the blink of an eye. While we are here, I think we need to do our best to search out and see the beauty that surrounds us, to carry ourselves with grace, to be compassionate, and live to the fullest. To try to do the best we can. Lean to the light. Do the good work, etc.

Just because.

I came across this amazing video surfing for other things.  It's Bon Iver featuring Justin Vernon and Sean Carey - singing and playing piano at AIR studios. I don't own any of Bon Iver's records, although, I hope to remedy that situation soon, so I don't know if this is characteristic of their work or not. This little concert at an old church built in 1880 is just breathtakingly beautiful. One of the most soulful, beautiful mini-concerts I've ever seen or heard.

Life enriching. Soul-stirring. The kind of thing we should fill our lives with...

Blog Archive