Faux Fu

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Russell Brand the Awakened Man!

Yes, this video montage is quite extraordinary... I don't know a lot about Russell Brand. He's a British comedian, he's appeared in a bunch of movies I'm not really interested in seeing, he was married, briefly, to Katy Perry.

He has a somewhat manic, adrenalized presentation. But you must remember, he's here primarily in the belly of the media beast, speaking to a pretty much hostile or clueless media horde, and he must say what he wants to say quickly. And his message is quite amazing, I mean, it's probably the whole thing. The real thing. What we all need to know. He may be an imperfect vessel, which he isn't afraid to admit, but to me he is charismatic, funny, brilliant and preaching the essential. You should watch it.

I myself, practice meditation, religiously, although I don't really subscribe to a religion. I meditate just about every day. I do know what brand Russell Brand is pitching. I too have felt that powerful connection to everything. It can be glimpsed, it can change you. But you do have to do the work...

Blog Archive