Faux Fu

Friday, September 13, 2013

Beehive Hairdo!

I loaded up a two new "singles" to Broken TV on Bandcamp, and am now calling it an EP - "Don't Worry It's Always On." It's available to stream on Bandcamp, also you can download it for FREE, or pay what you want. It's the Radiohead model of pricing! 

Anyway Broken TV is my little side-project. It's the place where songs that I've written and recorded in my home studio, that don't really have a natural home, will find shelter. They are the lost causes and hopeless cases. 

Be sure to check out my song "Beehive Hairdo," it's dedicated to Amy Winehouse. Her untimely demise kind of shocked and saddened me. A loss of a real talent. Poor girl. I hazard to guess that there are not many 3 min. plus pop songs with both "transmigration" and "transubstantiation" in the lyrics. 


 

Blog Archive