Faux Fu

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Arrogant Fools

Yikes! The putrid stench of corruption comes wafting out from the corridors of power in Washington D.C. I think our politicians are just a microcosm of a greater sickness. Yes, it seems power does corrupt, but really, aren't we all culpable? How is it we have given power over to such a lying, thieving, bunch of arrogant fools? We call this a Democracy, so I guess we must assume that our elected officials, human beings just like us, are representative of the population at large.

What has happened to us? Have we always been such fucking assholes?

I wish I had an answer, I can point to certain culprits - money, greed, hate, fear, arrogance, stupidity.

We're all gonna die someday. You'd think that would make us all a little more humble, but I guess, you'd think WRONG!

Blog Archive