Faux Fu

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

The Flame of Being...

"Energy is Eternal Delight." - William Blake

Yes. Indeed. I find that my life is an ocean of energy. Sometimes raging, sometimes still. There are the ups and downs, the times of overflowing and cascading energy, and the times of depletion & stuck-ness.

I have to navigate all the hurly-burly, day to day, just like anyone else. I find myself in a constant, often-repeating pattern: total unbridled exhilaration, and then stark, deep exhaustion. 

Some of this roiling, boiling ocean of energy fluctuation is emotional, and some of it is physical and spiritual.

I turn to listening to, and playing, music, meditation, healthy, organic meals, bold, organic coffee brew, meandering bike rides on the path, long contemplative sessions on the lakefront bench overlooking the ever-changing ocean-like lake, with an over-hanging, always unfurling & morphing, wide-open sky. All are elements and ingredients in the recharge. It's all part of the process of being a fully engaged Human Being. 

It is so surprising, fulfilling and rewarding when the energy flow ramps up and reignites the flame of being once again. 

Blog Archive