Faux Fu

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Dark Chocolate, Yes...

I had a "blue day" yesterday. A tropical depression in my solar plexus. It happens. Not sure why. I mean, if I think about it, I could probably come up with a million reasons near and far why I was feeling a bit down.

Depression. 

It's almost like a drug flooding my body. I can feel it. It's a heavy feeling. It usually doesn't last more than a day or two. I am usually going thru some things. Changes. Or reacting to some negative stimulus. I am adjusting to the way I think about things.

So maybe it's like "adjustment time." I have learned best for me to be alone, solitary, quiet. I decided to read a book (Flea's childhood memoir - what a crazy-ass life), and listen to one of my favorite records (Workingman's Dead - 1970),  on my headphones. Also went to bed early. Slept long and hard.

And I dreamed. I dreamed about Chocolate. Dark Chocolate. Chocolate in various forms. So, yes, today, I buy some dark chocolate,  I do believe in following my dreams!

Blog Archive