Faux Fu

Wednesday, January 01, 2020

The Possible.

2020. Numbers. You think they are probably arbitrary. But, then again, what isn't? Sometimes life itself seems arbitrary, tentative, situational, precious, accidental. The arbitrariness, can feel like a certain fate. Weird.

I never envisioned myself living in 2020. I mean I didn't envision myself not here either, but the number itself seems improbable, maybe impossible. It's the Future. The Future is here in the Present Now. Weird.

I am hopeful, for me, my loved ones, my friends, my country, the world. That seems like an unsupportable position. Hope. Seems off the mark. But I dare to hope, to be positive, despite the facts, the accumulation of events.

A better year. A better day. A better decade. A better human race. Why not? The sun is shining. Snow covers the ground. A day in January 2020. I think of the possible. Imagine that.

Blog Archive