Faux Fu

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Fail or Fuckup...

When I heard the word, "Impossible," in the context of a tragic, unforeseen event, I laughed out loud. Maybe a bit inappropriate, but if there is one thing I've learned from being alive during many revolutions of our little blue planet, there is no place for "impossible" our lives.

"Incapable of being or of occurring?"

I don't think so. I mean, come on, Man! That's just a failure of imagination. My experience: anything goes, anything can happen. If something can fail or fuck up, it will fail or fuckup. Especially in the human realm. "Human Error." Right. Tattoo that on your forehead.

Might as well toss these words in the dust-bin: impossible, not possible, un-possible. Forget them. Open your mind, Grasshopper. If you can imagine it, it pretty damn well can happen.

BTW - the soundtrack this morning? The Fleet Foxes "Helplessness Blues."   Dare I say, better than CS&N by a harmonic mile...

Blog Archive