Faux Fu

Sunday, December 22, 2019

20/20 - Perfect Vision.

2020.

Just around the corner. Someone pointed out to me, 20/20 is perfect vision. Yes. I understand. I do believe we are on the cusp of a new consciousness, a new progressive era. The chaotic hurly-burly we are living through right now, hell we are just witnessing the death throes of an old vision; a new vision is emerging.

Clarity. Clear-seeing. Perfect vision. We envision it first, and then we manifest it. I am totally, completely, madly, deeply optimistic. I am not afraid to dream, and to dream big. So many folks are gun-shy, afraid to be positive. Too much pain, suffering, too many shattered dreams and lives. Too much corruption and too many bad actors sucking the oxygen out of the air.

That time is coming to a close. 2020. Perfect Vision. Coming to a theater near you...

Blog Archive