Living with Truth. It is inevitable. We can pretend. We can evade. We can think of other things. We can conjure and put off. Conjure and put off. That's pretty much our lives.
There are some things you can't wish away. Some things you can't reverse, can't put back together. There is a Land of the Lost. Lost possessions. Lost People. Lost Feelings. Lost Time.
The Lost-ness builds, accumulates, it opens big holes in the fabric of our time. There's no holding on. There's no holding together. We need to expand, to explode, to encompass more than we can encompass.
How does this all go? How does it really unfold? We are the answer. And the question. Both.
- ► 2020 (262)
- ► 2019 (364)
- These Voices...
- A Tsunami of Clusterfucks!
- Finding Connections and Meaning Between Unrelated ...
- "Fun is Not What It's Cracked Up to Be!"
- Alcohol and the Lizard Brain in All of Us!
- Frat Boys Gonna Frat...
- Consolations of Art.
- Surfers of the Vibe!
- "All White Boys Look the Same!"
- "Why Having a Conscience Can Be More Evil Than Bei...
- A Pure Power Play, By the Powerful, For the Powerful.
- Scene Study Class.
- Actually A Coprolalia Kind of Morning...
- The Alternate Boot - A Beautiful Dream.
- Caught Dead to Rights...
- You Get the Sense...
- Medicine for the Crash!
- Always Be Pedaling...
- How to Know When You Know?
- Totally In Tune With The Day!
- All These Years Later, Still Trying...
- Finally the Big Idiot in Chief Unites Us!
- The Imbecile Is So Imbecilic He Thinks He's Smart.
- "The Hilarity Phase of our National Nightmare!"
- Woodward has Tapes! Ha. Ha. Ha.
- The French and Not So French Iggy!
- Experimental-Minded Chemists!
- The Answer and the Question.
- People. They Steal!
- ▼ September (30)
- ► 2017 (365)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)