Faux Fu

Monday, December 04, 2017

Sick to Death of the Lying...


Yes this old song from John Lennon never grows old. I woke up this morning with this one rolling around in my head. I am so sick of the lies. We get a daily dose of lies (deliberately untruthful; deceitful, false), that pour from the lips of our President, that rain down us from the GOP, from multinational Corporations, from People in Power in all walks of life. We must not accept the lies. They all must be held to account for lying to us!
"I'm sick to death of hearing things from
Uptight short sided narrow minded hypocritics
All I want is the truth, just give me some truth
I've had enough of reading things
By neurotic psychotic pigheaded politicians
All I want is the truth, just give me some truth
All I want is the truth, just give me some truth
All I want is the truth, just give me some truth"
J. Lennon

Blog Archive