Faux Fu

Sunday, December 24, 2017

I Try to Simplify!

We lead complicated lives. The world, an interconnected globe, is vast and complex. So many people. So many viewpoints. So many opinions. So many competing interests. You want to be aware. Connected. Open source.

How to not be overwhelmed? How to navigate day to day? I try to simplify. To find hope in one excellent cup of coffee at a time. I often tune into my own little frequencies. I fill my life with music, books, great conversation.

I find hope in the new, in the tried and true. Take one step at a time. Stop and smell the coffee, and the roses.

I always try to create something. Something new. A song, a monologue, a morning post. I believe. In believing. In hope. A better day. Even in the darkness, the bleakness, in the midst of turmoil and pain, I think of the light. Just out of sight. Right around the corner. Something new, unexpected. A surprise.

That can't be squeezed out of me.

Blog Archive