Faux Fu

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Talk to Angels

The Lovely Carla and I have resolved this morning (the coffee is good) to talk to Angels more. And the Little People too. Or maybe I mean the Village People?!

It's seems to have worked out fine for this guy. Talk about beautiful tone. This supremely sweet man exudes pure, soul-stirring, music. I love the way Carlos plays guitar. We're spinning "Abraxas" on the cd box this morning. SANTANA!

''I truly believe that we're going to be visited in prime time by a landing from the so-called invisible people,'' Santana says. Uh...oye como va? ''The invisible people,'' he explains. ''The extraterrestrials. Pleiadians, Arturians, Andromedans, angels. I've been saying for a long time that we have friends outside our eyeballs and friends inside our eyeballs.'' - C. Santana

Maybe so. If true these other beings probably speak a language sort of like this:

Blog Archive