Faux Fu

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

It's About the Buzz!

I've lately been making music with three different bands. Saturday I sat in with my brother's gypsy blues outfit. Sunday it was a session with the Lovely Carla and the also Lovely Sara in WWSP. And Monday night it was the Telepaths.

Each has it's own unique vibe. I get to try different things with each. So cool, so fun. Music is such a connector. And time spent playing for me is time beyond time.

Jumping from one scene to another makes me feel like a little bumblebee going from flower to flower. It is an eye-opening, head expanding exercise.

I leave something and take something too.

Each human being is a unique energy field. Mix the molecules together, in that particular time and place, and it makes something strange and mysterious. Moments unlike any other.

Maybe it's not so much the music, just the making of it. There's the bee, the flower, the nectar, and the BUZZ!

Blog Archive