Faux Fu

Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Really Large Number

This is all just a con game.

And the "confidence" has taken flight.

I know I live in a bubble, there isn't a Wal-Mart anywhere near me, but in my daily sojourns I must report that the NATIVES ARE RESTLESS. Confidence is vanishing and has as much value as one of those sub-prime mortgages, or one of those wacky credit default swaps.

What happens when no one believes? In anything?

I guess that's when the new game begins. Once upon a time...

UPDATE: Our political landscape has entered the Woody Allen "Bananas" phase. From today forward our new language will be Swedish, and everyone must wear their underwear on the outside. Check out this interview. This woman gives "clueless" a bad name. Scary Funny.



UPDATE NO. 2: Ok. This is freaking ridiculous. Pity. Finally, you have to pity the poor woman. There's that "deer in the headlight" thing going on. Everyone knows what it's like to try to bluff your way through something you have no clue about. But jeez, she's right, Alaska is right next to Russia! So what's the problem?! Holy shit!


Watch CBS Videos Online

Blog Archive