Faux Fu

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Morning Diagnosis

The Lovely Carla tells me this morning...

"You are too much of...something."

She is so right...

And for some reason, (which I can't explain*), I think of this song..."take a load for free...and put the load right on me."

*Actually now that I think of it, I can explain why I picked this song. "Too Much of Something," made me think of Dylan's Basement Tapes song, "Too Much of Nothing," which he recorded in clouds of Mary Jane smoke in that famous Pink house with the Band.

I googled "Too Much of Nothing" on YouTube and came up with Peter, Paul and Mary. I just couldn't pull the trigger on that, so I searched "the Band" and picked one of their all-time best songs in this live performance from 1969. So there.

As the Lovely Carla says, "too much!"

Blog Archive