whitewolfsonicprincess' 2nd single Child of the Revolution
Sunday, October 11, 2026
Being Real. Truly.
Folk #1: The weirder it gets, and it's getting really weird out there, the more I lean towards truth, authenticity, & being truly genuine in everything I do & say. You know as the world goes weird, I tend to want to be un-weird, non-weird, weird-less. OK. I am not saying normal. There is no normal. There is no center, there is nothing to hold onto. Improvising in the moment to moment. The weirdness of everything forces me to fall back on my very own personal code: being honest, as honest as I can be to myself & others. Being, embodying, my Authentic Self. Seeing clearly. Knowing limits. Embracing discipline & humility. True to the the day, true to the moment. Let the world go tilt, watch it all fly off the handle, no worries. I am over here being as real as I can be. Ok. That forceful honesty might also be a bit weird, I suppose that a dogged contrariness is sort of it's own kind of weird. I suppose my own genuine weirdness is something I can get behind. Whatever. Everything is pretty confusing. I mean, fuck it. Damn the torpedoes.