whitewolfsonicprincess' 2nd single Child of the Revolution

Thursday, September 10, 2026

Getting to "No..."

Folk #1: "Defiance." Yes. It comes naturally to me: recalcitrant, gnarly, spiky, willing to play Devil's Advocate.  Sometimes, being defiant, just for the fuck of it. Defying authority. Sure. That has been in my kit-bag from the beginning. These days, defiance is a sure-fire, go-to mode. So much of what's going down just doesn't sit right with me. I often feel out of place, out of time. You know, maybe living in a different time-line? Certainly in a different head-space. I tend to be open to new ideas, but can easily dismiss the torrent of  B.S. that flows through the culture these days. Engaged in long-form improvisation day to day. Trying times for sure. I say fuck these people, and damn the torpedoes. Finding my self, my own gnarly way, alive, aware, awake, in the fields of opportunity. Declaring "No," enthusiastically, can be oh, so satisfying...

Blog Archive