Faux Fu

Monday, November 20, 2023

Happy Birthday Joe...

Happy Birthday President Joe Biden. 

I am one of those voters who are not worried about Joe's age. I celebrate that we have an experienced hand at the wheel of our ship of state. Joe knows his shite. He is quite good at his job, and he seems to be intently focused on doing his best. What more can a voter, and a concerned citizen expect? He is one man, he can't solve all the problems in the world, but he can do what he can to make the world a better place. Joe is a dedicated public servant, a distinguished political operator. I have always thought that he is the best man for the job, especially in the current moment, a moment of serious complexity. I enthusiastically voted for him in the last election, and I will do the same in the next one in 2024. Really.

Blog Archive