Faux Fu

Thursday, May 10, 2018

I Do Think I Know How This Ends...

I know way too much about the Russian Dupe in the White House story. I follow a hearty number of Journalists on Twitter and read all the major articles in the NY Times, Washington Post, Vanity Fair, Reuters, Business Insider, Wall Street Journal, The New Yorker, Talking Points Memo, Politico, Vox, Mother Jones. I am an avid fan of Juliette Kayyem on CNN and Rachel Maddow on MSNBC.

I think I am way ahead on the story... over my skis... I am already at the part of the story where lots of prominent and not so prominent folks are frog-marched off to prison. I am at the end-stage of the saga where finally our Little Baby Man President has to face the music.

Yes, like I said, I am way ahead of the story... there is the slow, daily tick, tock... it's a bit maddening, very complicated, confusing... but really, when it comes down to it, it's a simple story. A group of very greedy, not very smart, but quite corrupt folks, sold their country and their integrity (some had little integrity to sell, but sold it they did), for $$$$$$$$$$$$. It's ugly. Very ugly. But basically simple. And simple-minded. So much the story of our time. No belief, except belief in the buck.

Can't wait for the big finish. The fireworks. I am ahead of the game, but I do think I know how this all ends...

Blog Archive