Faux Fu

Monday, February 13, 2017

A Blood-Sport of Sporting Dolts!

I hear this morning The Third-Rate Circus Clown is meeting with Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada today. My first thought: Embarrassing! I mean for us!

I read this morning that the "rats are jumping ship!"  Already folks who work for The Clown, people in his "inner circle" are sharpening their knives for each other. When you are a rat, you don't trust rats! Just rats just ratting out rats!

This just cracks me up: "Many do not believe he has surrounded himself with people who know how to get from point A to point B in Washington." Really? You think?!

So many leaks, so much incompetence, so much bad blood. That's the Clown's team. A blood-sport of sporting dolts.  Sort of medieval. Who will be the first to go down? Who will be thrown under the bus? 

Enquiring minds want to know!

Blog Archive