Faux Fu

Thursday, April 03, 2014

Dark Cloud Day

I don't know, it's dark and rainy this morning. It's kind of like a black cloud has entered my head and just won't leave. Even the coffee, which is quite good, can't make the cloud go away. I read the newspaper, I tune into the radio, everything sort of washes past me. Nothing to hold on to. It's all just chatter, info, that really doesn't grab me. Or fire me up.

It's a dark cloud kind of morning. I'm not down. I'm awake. Alive. But nothing seems important. Or compelling. I don't have a lot to say. And that's just the truth of the moment. I've been trying hard to live in the truth, in the moment. And to pick up on the reality beyond the reality. There is a clarity. The clarity of a black cloud. Which seems like a contradiction. Holding on, and letting go, at the same time. 

I observe myself going through the motions of the morning. Planning a day. This will be a "floater," quiet, indistinct. Another day, a day of clouds and rain, and just getting through it.

Blog Archive