Faux Fu

Sunday, July 15, 2012

On the Main Stage!

whitewolfsonicprincess played the first annual Bucktown Tree and Garden Fest last night.  It was a transcendent experience.  We performed up on a real deal outdoor stage.  Excellent sound, great equipment: full drum-kit, lights, monitors, cool amps, all you need to do a first class show.


And our band was tight and in fine form.  I almost spontaneously combusted during one song; it was hot under the lights and the sweat started to pour off my body, which made me just get into even more.   I broke a string and kicked the cable loose on my guitar in the middle of our cover of "Nothing," which added to the drama of the song.


The band has really, really gelled.  The sound was big last night.  We filled the night.  The main stage experience felt just right.

Blog Archive