Faux Fu

Monday, December 12, 2011

Things Aren't What They Seem

I suppose that's why I consider myself a mystic...  I hear a scientist say that the more science explains, the stranger, more unexplainable and mysterious the universe becomes...


I dabble in the mystic arts - music, writing, energy...  I try to conjure other realities, and sometimes I even succeed.  And there are funny lessons to learn along the way...


1. If you are one of the "untouchables" you find there is strength in untouchability.


2. If you are the "lowest of the low" you find there is power in being low.


3. If you have nothing, you have less fear of losing anything.


4. If you hit the bottom, you bounce and start rising!


5. If you surrender, you find you are unbeatable and unbreakable.


You realize you are more than your body and your body is more than you know.  Just like the universe...

Blog Archive