Faux Fu

Friday, April 23, 2010

Good To Be Wrong!

I like it when Physicists use the language of the poets and the mystics.

For instance, there is this one talking about "the arrow of time," and describing how the arrow tends to go in one direction.

I like it when Physicists wonder why "we remember yesterday and not tomorrow..."

I like it when a Physicist conjectures that the reason the Universe seems to be getting crazier is because of entropy.

I guess, I like this stuff because science doesn't really debunk the mystery of the universe, it actually increases the freaking mystery of everything.

Which for me increases the opportunities, the sea of possibilities. Maybe everything I know is wrong. That would probably be a good thing!

Reminds me that there's more than meets the eye. I like that!

Blog Archive