Faux Fu

Monday, June 08, 2009

Jimmy Moliere in Paradise

Yes, it's true. I recorded a bunch of songs in my little home studio. And the result is now available on iTunes, Rhapsody, Amazon, Napster, eMusic, Shockhound and some others. Not sure how easy it is to find. It's called, "Jimmy Moliere in Paradise."

Another manifestation of my "jimmy-ness." I guess I'm ready for my all-jimmy, all-the-time channel! It's my little message in a bottle to the immense universe. Or at least internet-land!

Songs include: Indifference, Walking the Dog, I Be the Man, How Deep are the Trees?, Zombie, Thurston Howell 33 1/3, The Human Game, Giving up the Ghost, Jean Luc Godard, Too Heavy to Party, Waiting for the Alien Invasion, Bleeding is the First Step to Oblivion, and Funky Spermatoza.

It was recorded over the last couple of years. I'm pretty pleased with the final result. Only $9.99. If you're so inclined, give it a try!

Jimmy Moliere - Jimmy Moliere In Paradise

Blog Archive