Faux Fu

Friday, March 07, 2008

Go Guy Go!

Amazon Books sends alerts. They tell me that I might be interested in Guy Debord's new book "A Sick Planet." Since Guy died in 1994, I guess it's quite the feat that new work from him is still coming forth.

They are trying to hook me with this quote:

“All my life I have seen only troubled times, extreme divisions in society, and immense destruction; I have taken part in these troubles.” -- Guy Debord

You go Guy!

UPDATE: A day of messages. I go to take a shower. I look in the mirror to assess the damages. The Lovely Carla has pasted this message to the mirror - "do what needs to be done." I tell her, yes, that's just what I needed to hear this morning. The Lovely Carla shakes her head and laughs, "Of course you'd think that was about you!"

Blog Archive