Faux Fu

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Euphoria

According to the definition I found on the web - Euphoria: Elevated mood. Euphoria is a desirable and natural occurrence when it results from happy or exciting events. An excessive degree of euphoria that is not linked to events is characteristic of hypomania or mania, abnormal mood states associated with bipolar disorders.

Yes well. Last night, dancing on thin ice, we put on the a rock show at the Red Line Tap. We packed the place. We rocked. It was a great night. Probably the best show WWSP has done to date. The Telepaths brought the mayhem. Tiffany Tarpit sat in, and well, it was rock and roll magic. The Cells performed a tight set of power pop gems.

I'd say I'm experiencing an abnormal mood-state today. Still riding the adrenaline rush. It's cool to play rock star. I feel like trashing a hotel room, or driving a limo into a swimming pool. I'll resist the impulse.

Blog Archive