Faux Fu

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Maybe We Should Make Him President!

Paris is back in the slammer...there must be a movie script in the works, don't you think? "Heiress in Chains?" I also read about some poor African American kid who got sentenced to 10 years down in Georgia for having "consensual oral sex." He was 17 and the girl was 15 at the time.

I mean, I know that's pushing the envelope but, man, doing 10 years for "eating pussy?" Am I reading that right? It's about him doing her, or is it her doing him? Whatever.

I think Richard Pryor used to do a routine about how Black men did not do the "dark and lonely work." Instead of the slammer, maybe they should be giving that dude a medal! It easy, fun and well you can do it too! I'm thinking we'd be a much better country...less stress, less violence with more oral sex all around. I'm just saying.

Blog Archive