whitewolfsonicprincess' 2nd single Child of the Revolution
Wednesday, September 09, 2026
A Furious Dance...
Folk #1: Hell. I am not an alarmist, just a thinking person, stuck in the middle of a world of alarmists. Still, I have an unpeaceful, uneasy feeling that something major, major is gonna go down. Funny. I can't pinpoint it. Look around. and anyone can see there are many pressure points, hot-spots, bad actors, negative trends. There is bad shit going down every day. Still, that's not it. I have a vague premonition, one without a name or subject. Is it something expected or unexpected? I don't know. I surmise it's something world-changing, mind-blowing, maybe apocalyptic, catastrophic, or at least something that will be undeniable for anyone paying attention. Is anyone paying attention? I am not saying "the end is near," that seems foolish, but I do think we humans will be compelled to rethink much of what we take for granted. We have been hurtling thru our days at a super-fast, accelerating clip; the world is in a furious dance. There is a day a time sitting out there on the near horizon. I suppose it is a day of reckoning, or a day of chickens coming home to roost. I don't think it has anything to do with a god, or an extraterrestrial alien invasion. Although, who knows?! I am more in the camp of this being something of our own doing, a major self-sabotage, a total fuck-up with consequences for many of us. Yikes. Is it gonna be fun? Depends on how you define fun.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(251)
-
▼
September
(9)
- A Furious Dance...
- Woke Working Folks...
- Underestimating the Cruelty & Horror...
- Ha. The Lightness & Hilarity of "Don't Be Here Now."
- Pushing that R&R Up the Hill...
- Headspace Clear...
- Ha. He's Not the Only Insane & Insanely Dangerous ...
- Sometimes a Great Notion...
- Disperate Not Desperate Thoughts this A.M.
-
▼
September
(9)