Thursday, August 27, 2026

Self-Sabotage > Cascade of Failure...

Folk #1: "Being a good writer." What does that mean? Having something interesting to say? Being direct, and to the point? Flowery language? Using lots of big words? Compelling? Enlightening? I'm not really sure. I just checked yesterday's post. Lots of words. Maybe I need to simplify?

We are in big trouble here in the USA. And it's all a "self-own." We sabotaged ourselves, gladly, stupidly, & enthusiastically. We elected a man at war with the law, the truth, reality, democracy, & common sense. This foolish, super-corrupt idiot and malefactor thinks he can use his will to bully and bend reality. Madness. We are now reaping what we all have sown. It's a full-blown "cascade of failure." You would think everyone would be up in arms, pants on fire, doing everything they could to stop the bleeding immediately. That's not what's happening.

Why is it not happening? Good question.